Adoration - Etiquette
- When entering or departing the cathedral or chapel everyone should genuflect (on one knee) in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament. If you are unable to do so because your knees are bad, you should not worry about this at all.
- Please respect the presence of our Lord. Turn off cell phones and refrain from visiting.
- Please do not approach or touch the monstrance.
- Please do not bring any food or beverage inside the chapel.
- If you have children, please keep them occupied with books or some quiet activity so as not to disturb the other adorers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult to the restroom and are not allowed to wonder in the chapel.
- Spiritual reading material provided for adorers must remain in the chapel bookshelf. No other reading material may be left in the chapel without prior approval of the rector.
- Please remember to take off your hats, dress appropriately, don’t chew gum and, observe the same etiquette as if you were in Mass.