Online Giving Information
What is Online Giving?
- Your financial offering to the parish is made electronically through the parish website (www.epiphanycathedral.org) instead of putting an envelope in the basket each week at Mass.
- You specify the amount of money to give and it is automatically transferred from your checking/savings account or credit card to the parish account.
- You have access to your account 24 hours a day and have flexibility to change your financial offering at any time.
Benefits to You
- Simplifies the giving process – Plan and commit to all of your giving at one time. You select your periodic (one time or recurring) offertory amount and second or special collections and the amount is transferred automatically on the days you specify.
- Return to a secure web page at any time to make any changes.
- No more worrying about bringing (or forgetting) your envelope or check to Mass.
- Your offertory is given electronically whether or not you are able to attend Mass. (Great during vacations, sickness or bad weather).
- You can use credit cards – which many families prefer for security, ease of bill paying and rewards programs.
- You can set pledge goals for yourself.
- Your online parish giving history and related tax information is available.
- The process is safe, secure and can be updated at any time.
Benefits to Parish
- Helps the parish fund our ministries and other expenses by having a steady and predictable flow of income they can count on.
- Simplifies the record-keeping process
- Saves money with less processing costs.
For more information, contact Helen Flynn with any questions at 941-416-2244