Hurricane Irma - Relief Efforts
Across the Diocese:
- To aid the people across the region, Bishop Dewane has directed Catholic Charities, Diocese of Venice Inc., to set up relief centers in communities of greatest impact. The disaster response sites are in Arcadia, Clewiston, Moore Haven, Fort Myers, Immokalee, Bonita Springs, Wauchula and Naples. For a list of the disaster response locations and contact information, click here.
- Working together, Epiphany Cathedral Parish and School are coordinating efforts to support Catholic Charities in Immokalee. If you would like to donate or volunteer, click here for more information.
- For additional resources within our parish, please visit our website at www.epiphanycathedral.org or contact the parish office at 941-484-3505. If you need assistance, please let us know.
- For the faithful wanting to financially support the relief effort, Catholic Charities has a donation page at www.catholiccharitiesdov.org.
As we continue the cleanup after Hurricane Irma, we will list all schedule cancellations & updates for Epiphany Cathedral Parish.
- Weekday Masses resume on Wednesday 9/13.
- Stay connected - Download the Epiphany Cathedral App from the AppStore (iPhone) or PlayStore (Android). Search for "Epiphany Cathedral Parish".
- School - Classes will resume on Monday, 9/18 due to water advisory.
- Parish Office re-opens Wednesday, 9/13.
- Cursillo (9/12) - Postponed to 9/19 @ 6:30 Soy 109
The following individuals have volunteered their help to elderly Epiphany parishioners needing assistance preparing for the storm. (Please note: These individuals are parishioners but not representatives of Epiphany Cathedral. God bless their generosity and all those who are helping others during this time.)
Will V. 941-706-6299
Tim M. 941-809-7691
Mary S. 941-587-3583
Earnie Z. 941-485-7436
Barbara and Al W. 941-786-6643
If you have a schedule update to be included, please contact Joni Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-552-9251.
Last updated 9/14 @ 5:51pm
Daily: Mon-Fri: 7:00am & 8:30am, and Sat: 8:30am
Saturday Vigils: 4:00pm (Additional 5:30pm Jan-Mar), & 7:30pm-Misa en español sabado (Mass in Spanish)
Sunday Mass Times: 7:30am, 9:00am (Family Mass), 11:00am, 12:30pm-Mówimy po polsku (Mass in Polish), 5:30pm (Youth Mass), Televised - 9:30am; Comcast (Ch 9), CW Network, Verizon (Ch 4)
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament: Fridays 12:00pm-7:00pm
Sacrament of Reconciliation: Saturdays 3:00 - 3:45pm & Thursday before the 1st Friday, after the 7:00am & 8:30am Masses.
2017 Catholic Faith Appeal
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for September 2017
That our parishes, animated by a missionary spirit, may be places where faith is communicated and charity is seen.
2017 Easter Vigil
VBS 2017 Video
09/20/17 6:27 am
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis at his weekly General Audience on Wednesday expressed his closeness to the people of Mexico after the country was hit Tuesday by a powerful earthquake.
"Here among you (in St Peter’s Square), the Pope said, there are many Mexicans; the earthquake has caused casualties and material damage and in this moment of pain I express my closeness to the whole Mexican population ".Read More
09/20/17 6:02 am
(Vatican Radio) “Wherever the Lord has planted you, stand firm in hope; never lose heart”. Those were Pope Francis’ words at his General Audience on Wednesday as he continued his reflections on Christian hope. This week the Holy Father focused his attention on teaching the virtue of hope, offering his guidance and encouragement especially to young people.
Listen to our report:Read More
09/19/17 7:04 am
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has set up a new Pontifical institute for the study of marriage and the family, replacing the organisation set up by his predecessor in 1981.
In a Motu Proprio, published on Tuesday, the Vatican announced that the John Paul II Pontifical Theological Institute for Marriage and Family Sciences is being established to carry forward the work of the two recent Synods of Bishops and the Apostolic Exhortation Amoris Laetitia.Read More
Parish Office Hours & Location
Parish: Mon-Fri 8:00 am-11:30 am and 12:30 pm-4:00 pm Phone: 941.484.3505 * Fax: 941.488.9333
Epiphany Cathedral School: 8:00 am-3:00 pm Phone: 941.488.2215